Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What type of wigs are the best?

Im in need of help. im looking to invest in a new wig and i need to hear everyones feedback on what they found out to be a wig that works f…

Started by ashlee

6 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Fuzzless

A few questions for you lovely alopecia girls

Okay - so a few questions and I thought I'd put them all out there. 1) my wig is stretching and moving around my head ALOT - does tape hel…

Started by Rebecca Strobel

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

Eyebrow tattooing

So I have set a appointment to get my eyebrows tattooed on Sept 18th. I lost half of my left eyebrow, and a huge chunk of the right one. I…

Started by Tamara

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

i have a long full lace wig and was thinking about getting a short one.... but with my wig, i can throw it up in a pony tail and us an elas…

Started by Ashley Garrett

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

I want to give you my hair

I have an 18in ponytail. Suuuuper thick, healthy, strong black hair. It is dyed black but the color will not fade. I am norwegian and black…

Started by mscookiecrumbl

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

Eye Liner: Liquid or Pencil??

I was just wondering about Eye Liner Pencil. I'm losing my eyelashes and must have eyeliner pencil on all the time, so what do you use? I u…

Started by Pat Latina

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

Has anyone ever made a wig out of their own hair?

If they sell human hair wigs, why can't we use our own hair? Does everyone just throw their hair in the garbage as they collect it all over…

Started by nojash

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nojash

I am so confused!

i know everyone has their own preference as far as wigs go. I am just so confused at this point as I would like something more stable, secu…

Started by Jill

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Advice for wearing a wig

I am looking for a wig that feels comfortable and feels like it wont come off. I cant even concentrate at work because it is so uncomfortab…

Started by Tanya Stone

12 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jill

Full lace wig care

Hi everybody, I'm new to the site and am so excited to have found you all. I have had AT for many years and just recently purchased my firs…

Started by Valerie Hutcherson

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service