Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waterproof wig adhesive

Hi all- My daughter has alopecia and wants to wear her wig swimming when we go on vacation. She has a lace wig and one kind of like the gri…

Started by Robyn Silverman

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by lu

I found a new wig site...

In my never ending quest for the perfect wig...I come across so many sites. I just found a new one today. They seemingly only deal with who…

Started by Lexi

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Angie

Wig shops in NYC or Long Island

Hi, I live with AU and wear a synthetic wig. I moved to Long Island (from Switzerland) and I am looking for a new wig now. Can anybody re…

Started by Andrea

0 Jan 16, 2011

Lace front wigs in the UK

I have always just had standard pull on wigs, but am now intrigued by the lace front ones after reading the discussions on here. Does anyo…

Started by Catherine D

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

Motorcycles and wigs

I wear Amy's presence cyberhair.   My new boyfriend has a motorcycle and really wants to get me on it this summer.    Anyone have any exper…

Started by Amy Hicks

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Brandy

Where to buy headband wigs?

I came across some headband wigs a few months ago online, but now I can't find them! I am bald, so I need a headband wig that comes with a…

Started by Aimee

9 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Michael

Human Hair wigs in the UK

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew any places to get human hair wigs in the UK. I have been ordering mine from the same place for…

Started by Catherine D

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Michael

Lace Wigs

Hi Everyone, Can anyone recommend a place that sell good quality lace wigs. I am in Australia but I am happy to buy over the internet. D…

Started by CDC

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Becca

Help with ear tabs please!

Where should your ear tabs fall by your ears? Should they come in front of the ear too and cover the hair by your ears or just a little abo…

Started by Joy

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Joy

Tattoed Eyebrows

Hi Everyone Could you recommend anyone for Hair Stroke tattooed Eyebrows in the North West of England. I don’t know if that is what they me…

Started by shirley carole douglas

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service