Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help...asap

I have an appointment with a dermatologist Friday for my eyebrows & eyelashes that I'm fighting to keep. Do you know if they can help a…

Started by Hope

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

Human hair wig that won't break the bank!

I purchased a Gripper a couple of months ago. I love it but it was 4K and I can't afford another one. My insurance does not cover it and I…

Started by Brandy

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Noel

Iindividual fake eyelashes vs. string of eyelash

hi...today i bought a pack of individual eyelashes because i thought it would be more realistic. but, with these you have to attach them to…

Started by me

4 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

Regarding hair loss on eyebrows

Hai to all I am P. Sai Kumar.. My brother is suffering from hair loss on the Eye brows.... Before he lost all the hair on the scalp.. But…

Started by Sai Kumar

11 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Sai Kumar

Wigs

Does anyone know why hair starts to come through the cap? Is this something I am doing and if so how can I prevent it? Should I clip these…

Started by Stephanie

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

Fake eyebrows

Hey. I know it's been posted earlier about fake eyebrows. But I was just wondering if I could get some tips on different web sites where I…

Started by Evy-Ann E.S

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Evy-Ann E.S

Hair pieces

My alopecia only affects the crown of my head and that's the only place that my hair is thinning, so I don't want to get a full sized wig.…

Started by Adrian Theopulos

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

Sports

I just began doing track and field for my school and I love running! But sometimes during practice I feel my wig will fly off what should I…

Started by Jennifer Ochoa

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Lace Wigs

Can anyone recommend a good supplier in China for lace wigs

Started by Denise Parker

3 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

Yaffa wig outlet

Hey everyone! I just wanted to check to see if anyone has ever ordered froma website for yaffa wig outlet. They do not have a return or exc…

Started by Donna DeHoog

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service