Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Temporary wigs!

hi! i wear a vacuum sealed wig from the company locks of love, and i love it! i get a new one ever eightteen months so almost every two yea…

Started by Hannah Trudeau

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by KWM

New Cut

I would like to give a shout out to Carmen West for my new hair cut. Thanks Carmen, great job...I luv it!!

Started by Linda Rollins

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lilah Walton

Semi-permanent eyebrows or not?

Hi - I'm trying to decide whether to go with semi-permanent brows. I've been lucky enough to have fairly decent eyebrows for a few years bu…

Started by Catherine

8 May 17, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

Hair shopping!

Who has experience with a Jaqueln wig with Micro French top with Silk Lining I'm looking at one priced around $1000 and don't want to spe…

Started by Amy Marie

6 May 15, 2011
Reply by Carla Martini

Make up tips!

Just thought I'd share how much I LOVE Clinique make up. I use their eyebrow pencil & it's awesome! I have tried soo many different bra…

Started by Sophia

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Sophia

Eyelashes

Hello all! It has been a year since i have been diagnosed with AU...my lashes were last to go....has anyone ever had their lashes grow back…

Started by meliana

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

Hello people I have a little predicament that I can't really figure out what to do with... Now, my story is that about 2 and a half month…

Started by Tracey Holt

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

Complimented on my hair...YES!

Firstly I want to thank you all for the information that I was given about wigs etc. I was going to take the option of buying overseas but…

Started by Denise Parker

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brandy Snap

Still a wig noob... tips please

I still have hair..not enough to hold a wig on with clips, but too much to use wig tape. Tape was a painful disaster and didn't work at all…

Started by Lindsay

6 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

Is there a lace wig adhesive for swimming?

Hey guys, does anyone of you know if there is an adhesive liquid or tape that works for swimming? And did anyone ever try to wash the lace…

Started by mouna

9 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Tobi Thomas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service