Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig Stands

Hi folks! Just wondering what you guys use for a wig stand when you travel? I have one that I use at home but need a STURDY one for travel.…

Started by Rebecca Strobel

10 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

Best eyebrow pencil ever!!

I have just discovered the MAC cosmetics penultimate eyebrow. It comes in a universal colour and builds up as you apply it. It also adjusts…

Started by Lorna

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

Synthetic Hair Wearers Out There ...a question

Maybe this is a silly question, but...all of you who daily wear a wig that is synthetic...do you use hair spray to keep it from blowing all…

Started by Lexi

6 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Lexi

Permanent Makeup Artists in SE PA

Has anyone had success or been really happy with anyone in the Southeastern part of PA to have permanent eyebrows done? I'm still consideri…

Started by Rodeli

0 Aug 18, 2011

What do u say?

What do you say when people ask you how you get ur hair so straight, or who's your stylist? I hate lying but I don't want to blurt out that…

Started by VanillaPlum01

29 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by ROSE WOSE

Which "hair solutions" did you try?

Since FPHL, I have tried almost every way of covering up/styling my hair/hairdress/headdress. I started out with Toppik and hair thickening…

Started by

5 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

Cost of wig styling

Hi All, I have been going bald slowly for most of my life. Inheirited from my paternal grandmother. Anyway, recently i got tired of pretend…

Started by Nancy King

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Marie

Recently diagnosed and I know NOTHING about wigs/hair peices

Guys, I really haven't a clue what I'm doing but everday i'm losing more and more hair. I still have some though but I have large bald spot…

Started by Pearl Manson

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

Large heads

I just started wearing wigs and found out that I have a large head - 23 inches. All the wigs that are on display in the salon that I go to…

Started by Wendy

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

Looking for a wig

Hi looking for some suggestions on a  Buying my daughter a wig. Moneys really tight right now but she is way passed due on a new one it sad…

Started by Shelly Jones

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service