Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

I've been looking at wigs on Ebay and wondered if anyone has had any luck buying nice ones there? Especially from Hairworldbyjamie. Some of…

Started by Rodeli

10 Nov 4, 2011

Eyebrow tats vs. glue on eyebrows . . .

I am new to this site and so excited to "meet" so many people dealing with this issue (though I wish none of us had to at all!) I have alo…

Started by GinaG

8 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Nia

Permanent Eyebrow help needed in Chicago!I

Im looking for any help or suggestions as to where i can get permanent eyebrows tattooed in chicago?!? Has anyone been very happy w/ their…

Started by andrea

14 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mary122184

What accessories are needed after you get a wig?

I ordered my real hair wig from Oliver's in Dallas TX 2 weeks ago and hope to have it by the end of Oct. I have bought condition and shampo…

Started by Julia S

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Em

Affordable wig?

Is there such a thing as an affordable wig? I am trying to find a full mesh cap wig in petite. I am looking for a shortish straight style t…

Started by Brandy Snap

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Freedom Wigs

I assume this has been posted before, but I am very interested in Freedom wigs but don't know much about them Do any of you have one? they…

Started by Erin

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

Shampoo and conditioner

My poor granddaughter is having a rough time finding a good hair product for her head. She has total hair loss and her head shines like a b…

Started by grandma concerns

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

Hi Everyone A few months ago I posted a discussion about how to fake eyebrows. I have lost 90% of my right eyebrow and none of my left, we…

Started by Jocelyn

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

X-Fusion

I have Alopecia Areta and use a powder the color of my hair to fill in my spots it's called X-fUSION i encourage everyone to use it.

Started by You can do it : )

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by You can do it : )

Wig or not to wig!

I have been going vald since i was 10 years  old and I am now 33 . However I now feel tired of being looked at the bald girl and wants to w…

Started by Silje H Teig

32 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service