Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried Latisse?

Hi..lost all my hair....some of my brows are coming back after having injections, which I don't reccomend to anyone cause they hurt much mo…

Started by CATHERINE

12 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by domino

Strange regrowth?

The strangest thing happened to me with my Alopecia Areata. I was diagnosed eight years ago when I was seven. In those eight years, I had l…

Started by Mades Rigil

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by KimF4L

olive oil for alopecia totalis

My 8 yr old daughter has alopecia totalis. She was diagnosed 1 yr ago. we did 3 clinical trials and nothing. About 1 month ago I started us…

Started by jinna

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Kelly Levave

Have you tried ayurveda for your alopecia and perhaps Vitiligo?

I tried a combination of alternative medicines- ayurveda and homeopathy with success in reversing my alopecia and vitiligo. My story- For…

Started by shrutii

9 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by shrutii

Has anyone used dithro cream on their eyebrow area?

I tried this the other night...after months of rogaine & latisse got very little results. Of course, I forgot to start at 5 minutes. I…

Started by Mary

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Mary

Thymuskin

I started using the shampoo, lotion and gel about 3 weeks ago... I now have some regrowth... mostly white fuzzy hairs- but I guess it's a s…

Started by Mayte

6 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by pex7

Couler regain

Hey iv got about a cm of peach fuzz looking white hairs on the orginal (first) bald patch, I bet it varies from person to person, but how l…

Started by Ryan

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Ryan

National Alopecia Areata Registry

who has registered to participate in this study? I did today and have been asked to participate in the second tier witch involves getting a…

Started by terry koepsel

11 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by terry koepsel

Could Carbs Be Our Problem?

I don't know about you, but I love my carbs but maybe they don't love me! Please read this article about what foods we eat and how they can…

Started by Ms. S

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Ms. S

New to all of this...advice appreciated!

I thought it might help me come to terms with whats happening to me by telling my story. I'd love to know how this disease has affected oth…

Started by laura

14 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service