Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Onion Juice

I just joined on here, ihave a little boys that is 2 months shy of turning 3 years old, so i joined. I was wondering if anyone has tried on…

Started by Kami

17 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

adrenal gland

I was told that sometimes, it is possible that when the adrenal gland of the mother during pregnancy is underactive, that the adrenal gland…

Started by Carla

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

NOT GIVING UP!

as some of you had already read, I am trying everything in my hands to recover, It may be tooo soon to say it is working my my brother is t…

Started by Grace

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

What do you guys think I have AU or AT

I consider myself to have AU....I have no hair on my head, legs, arms or face. I do have to shave my under arms and the hair down stairs is…

Started by Deana DG

2 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by kaye kirby

Celiac Disease - Cause of Alopecia Areata?

Hey everybody, Has anyone here been diagnosed with celiac disease (allergy to gluten - another autoimmune disease) and have changed their…

Started by Christine

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Christine

BIO MATRIX

Has anyone had the bio matix hair unit? I am getting it for the front of my head, and hair line. i am so tired of wigs right now. I figure…

Started by debby.'

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

True statistics

Do you know anybody with universalis who remitted spontaneously? Doctors told me it´s very unlikely to happen, but I´m tired of side effect…

Started by rosamosqueta

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by rosamosqueta

Is it AT or AA?

Hello there! surfing through alopeciaworld.com a question pop-up in my mind: do I have AT or AA? Currently I have no hair on my scalp, some…

Started by Butterfly*

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Butterfly*

Can somebody please explain it to me ? Panic

Hello there. I was diagnosticated with AA about 7 months ago and now i have like 10cm patches on down side back of my sculp (lucky me nobod…

Started by Vanessa

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Hus

Toppik, Caboki, Mane, Couvre

Anyone used any of these? If so would you recommend any? ...Caboki is quite new and looks so real once applied from the video's I have seen…

Started by Hus

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Hus

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service