Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sorry I know this is not a title but i cant seem to find out how to chat online so this is on the discussion page.think staying in the house for so long has made me go slightly mad!

hi,first i have to say sorry for any mistakes i make this is all new to me i have never chatted online before.Just feel so low today though…

Started by elle

3 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by kathie

A little hope

I have alopecia universal which attacks even my nails for 1 year. I tried almost all possible therapies but in the end I decided to drop th…

Started by zack

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Treatments

Has anyone tried either of these two products? If so, what results, if any, did you get? http://www.alopeciatrival.com/index.html http://ww…

Started by Karen Grevious

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Best regimen

What regimen are you taking?

Started by LitchKing

0 Jul 23, 2012

Causes (from Wikipedia and other sources, 2012)

Research In May 2009, researchers in Japan identified a gene, SOX21, that appears to be responsible for hair loss in humans[12] and a resea…

Started by Tallgirl

5 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

Alopecia and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Has anyone been diagnosed with both Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome and Alopecia? If so, what are you doing to control the PCOS, and once it i…

Started by Amanda

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

toppik

Hi, I'm new to all this and still able to cover the bald spots but I've been looking into toppik. Has anyone tried this? Should I save my m…

Started by Ellen

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Alison

Help?!??Does this seem like alopecia totalis?

At the age of 17 I developed a patch of baldness in my head I never said anything or went to the doctor I didn't know what it was just cove…

Started by Faith

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by James

Lichen Planopilaris diagnosis - More symptoms appearing

Hello everyone. This is my first post here on Alopecia World. I am confused about my diagnosis, and was wondering if anyone here has had a…

Started by cheesestick

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Celia UK

Another Rat Race for Hair

Today, I had a free consultation with a Trichologist, someone who specializes in scalp and hair loss. It turned out to be another rat race.…

Started by Vesselsong

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service