Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm scared!

Hi all, This is my second time admitting that I am scared.  The first was to my doctor yesterday and I got scared when she actually opened…

Started by vivaglam*

0 Nov 7, 2013

Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

I need some help guys...What is the difference between Rogaine and Folligain foam? Here in NZ Folligain is cheaper than Rogaine. I know the…

Started by Jennah

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

Dare I feel a little bit hopeful?

Hi all: I have gone to a dermatologist (physician's assistant) and I am actually feeling some sort of hope. She gave me ideas of what I cou…

Started by Tovah

5 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Tovah

DPCP

Hello to all that may read this.  I have never blogged or joined any chat room of amy sort so I am hoping that this gets posted and some re…

Started by Nicole Jundanian

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

Alopecia in beard reversing

I've been a fly on the wall here at alopeciaworld.com for a few years. Three years ago at 25 years old I started developing bald patches in…

Started by Tro

0 Oct 31, 2013

Hello all hair is growing back

Just wanted to share that this thing has its ups and downs that's for sure. After shaving it off due to depression It is now growing back a…

Started by Eileen Simpson

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

Can anti-depressant medication cause alopecia?

I take Zoloft and I'm wondering if this med could be a contributing factor towards alopecia?

Started by kimberly dean

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jameelah Fernanders

Anyone ever try PUVA?

I have AU and my doctor recommended I start PUVA next week. Any thoughts on this kind of treatment? Thanks

Started by Rakan

0 Oct 28, 2013

Nettle - possible treatment?!

I have alopecia areata for 2 years, my grandfather gave me advice - to try traditional treatment, what people used in the past. Sometimes i…

Started by Lalka

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Wiggywiggy

Why am I experiencing a shed of short, NEW hairs while on Rogaine?

I have started Rogaine about seven months ago, and four months into this regime, I have seen a slight improvement, as in less scalp visibil…

Started by Lilac

1 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Wiggywiggy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service