Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

Hi....just wondering on others thoughts on whether I can/should/ or shouldn't bleach/dye the dark spots that are coming up..... After Losin…

Started by Snowflake

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

Bhringaraja (False Daisy or Eclipta alba)

Has anyone tried applying this topically? Our daughter has extensive AA and her naturopath recommended it. We've seen regrowth since we sta…

Started by carolyn

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by MagPie

Just started acupuncture for my alopecia!

having a bad day!! I am new to this forum and just need to share this!! My family are supportive but feel like im always talking about it t…

Started by natsy

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Aimee

Healing Path Endocrine Strengthener

Hi All, This is my first post on this site. :) Thank to whomever created and for all the information! I was wondering if anyone heard of th…

Started by Nightwatch

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Jason

Has anyone ever had regrowth and then no more bouts of AA?

I'm curious to know if anyone has every had an episode of AA, and then their hair grew back and has so far never had another bout of it?

Started by Pam

11 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Moni

Hair falling out again?

I have had alopecia for 3 years now. I ended up growing my hair back and now I'm losing it again. Has anyone experienced this and what happ…

Started by Bree hewitt

5 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Ellen Chinery

What to make of hair regrowth, coupled with continued loss?

Hey, I have a fair amount of regrowth! It's not on all my patches, and I think two new ones appeared in the last few weeks, but a lot of my…

Started by Epo

1 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Seasonal alopecia

Hi guys! I'm new here and I want to share my story with you. I started to become bald 8-9 years ago or I just say I become bald, becouse I…

Started by Carlosas

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Carlosas

Strange squaric acid routine - thoughts?

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata in May 2013. It started as a small, dime-sized area on my chin which has grown to cover much of my bea…

Started by Dan S

4 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Dan S

Any treatment for getting eyebrows & eyelashes back?

I have been suffering from Alopecia from age of 13.  Lost hair completely accept eyebrows & eyelashes.  I tried various treatments for…

Started by Meera

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service