Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

balayam Yoga???

Hi All, anyone got opinions/ experiences on this treatment, I would love to know. I stand on my head and have often thought that the blood…

Started by Mark Langdon

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by S K

Eyelashes

Any suggestions/success with eyelash regrowth?  Of course the hair loss has been devastating for me (I have AU).. However my experience has…

Started by AlyNYC

9 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

Wheat-free diets?

Has anyone gone on a wheat free diet and if so, how were the results with your alopecia? Secondly, did you completely 100% cut all wheat ou…

Started by TheInsomniac

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

Diets/homeopathic treatments?

I'm in a rough patch with insurance and finances, can't afford to go to a derm for cortisone shots or anything, so I've been looking up die…

Started by Maddie

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Molly Vazquez

Eyebrow and eyelash loss

after loosing ALL of my hair on my head, down below and my arm pitts, i am NOW experiencing loss of my eyebrows and eyelashes.. im so overw…

Started by Soisy

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Hives and alopecia

When my alopecia started, at the exact same time I started getting hives. Bad hives so much so I had to carry an epipen as I would get them…

Started by Amanda

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Mary L

Happy to amuse you :) You're welcome!

When I came to grips with my Alopecia this past June (2013), and knew there was very little I could do about it, I let everyone I work with…

Started by Kathleen

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Judy

Help! Need a good dermatologist..or a good doctor of some kind

Okay a little background... My journey with alopecia areata began when I was in 7th grade...Mom took me to a dermotologist, the injections…

Started by pintsizedwonder

0 Mar 26, 2014

Clueless - thoughts?

I have had a lot of bloodwork done after reading through posts here. My last result came back today as being completely normal. I don't kno…

Started by nothingmajor

9 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

Alopecia and hyperhidrosis

I have AA along with Hyperhidrosis for pretty much all of my life and I'm starting to think there's a connection somehow. I also have a rea…

Started by TheInsomniac

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service