Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Masculinity

Cheryl started a fascinating discussion about feminity, so I thought I'd start one on masculinity. So guys ... what's it like to lose your…

Started by Timothy H. Warneka

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Non-Alopecian in Louisiana Would Like Chatting with Older Woman

from my area about what being bald is like. I am an older retired man wno is compassionate and full of joy and life. Ted

Started by Ted Michael Morgan

0 May 10, 2010

HOW TO TELL HIM....that i want to wear my wig...

I have been dating my amazing boyfriend for a few months now, have been really good freinds for several years, close with my fmaily for alo…

Started by stephani

0 May 4, 2010

Kicked to the curb?

Have you been kicked to the curb because you don't have hair. I'ts happened to me, he says he can't deal with a woman with no hair? And sor…

Started by Eileen Simpson

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

Dating Whilst Bald

I have experienced some nightmare situations whilst being bald and dating, how have your experiences been ? Do you find it harder dating wi…

Started by claire

15 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Crystal Crochet

what should i do

my boyfreind cheated on me twice his name is tyler and my other boyfreind austin who i broke up while a go but now i broke up with tyler an…

Started by Jordyn Charthern

0 Apr 4, 2010

Men Love Hair

My relationship with men always seemed to suffer because of my alopecia. Maybe its just the men I ended up with but it seems to me men love…

Started by JoDeanna

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

How to tell him?

Im sixteen, ive finally told my boyfriend that i have alopecia, but he sayed he already guessed that..so that was the easy bit...but i am n…

Started by sg x

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Gail M

Dating with alopecia...19 years old

my name is stephani, and i am 19 years old. i have had alopecia pretty much my entire life. I think i am pretty comfortable and open about…

Started by stephani

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

women or men?

It seems most of the posters on this site are female, does that reflect how alopecia occurs? I am male, and certainly am upset to lose my h…

Started by Bud

5 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service