Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tattoo

Ok I won't to get tattoo for my alopecia universalis not on my head but just as something to show how far I've came All suggestions welcome

Started by Louise m

6 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Streem26

Just sharing this here

HI, There are many people who are reluctant to report abuse incidents. I recently read an article. After reading it, I felt the need to dis…

Started by Lori

0 May 2, 2017

Cover Reveal (and giveaway!) for my new book -- come check it out!

I wrote a fiction book about a young woman with alopecia, and it's coming out next month! Here's the cover and book description. It's alre…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 6, 2017

Web comics starring an alopecian girl!

Hello everyone! September of last year, I created a nonprofit web comic named "The Little Things Comics" starring me, an alopecian bald gir…

Started by Behxo

0 Jan 24, 2017

Do you sometimes feel like a social worker too?

I do not wear wigs. On warm summer days I do not wear anything on my head. I'm always trying to balance which discomfort is greater: mental…

Started by Maudy NL

27 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

27 Bible verses for every woman in need of love, reassurance and strength

1. “God is within her, she will not fall.” — Psalm 46:5 2. “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the fu…

Started by Larry Barbee

0 Oct 13, 2016

International Alopecia Day® 2016 Video is here!

THE 2016 INTERNATIONAL ALOPECIA DAY VIDEO IS HERE - a portrait of us around the world! This is the biggest IAD video to date: 208 photos fr…

Started by Mary

0 Sep 7, 2016

WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

Feb 14, 2016.      Hi, I'm Anakin Wildstar from Washington state. I've had A.A for over 20 years and A.U. for over 13 years. I've tried ev…

Started by WILDSTAR

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

Advise!

Ok guys I'm looking for your opinions and advise. I have AA. I'm 39 and really looking to do something positive with this life sentence so…

Started by Bernie Walsh

2 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by JeffreySF

why God gave some hair/some not....

God made a few perfect heads - the rest have hair......

Started by barbara

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service