Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Encouragement Needed

Hi, it's been awhile since I've last posted here. For those who don't know or remember me, I'm a Christian man who although loves his bald…

Started by Larry Barbee

0 Oct 7, 2019

Making your dreams come true

I am not one to really make New Years Resolutions, but as this year comes to an end and I creep to my 45th birthday next month, the thing t…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

8 May 23, 2019
Reply by georgepeterson

Wigs are Wonderful.

I’m a Wigster: The Story of a Man Who Likes to Wear Wigs By Larry Barbee A Wigster is someone who loves wigs, have more than one, and who e…

Started by Larry Barbee

0 Apr 15, 2019

Loving Your Self/

I have notice in my life with (Alopecia) I am special and we can use this to be a blessing too others.  Give this a chance.             …

Started by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to

2 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by Larinna787

10 things girls with alopecia will understand

Well, girls with alopecia who choose not to wear a wig will understand.. but you get the point! I wrote this Buzzfeed article on a whim, te…

Started by Erika Vincent

5 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Lianod754

A little encouragement from a teen alopecian

Hey you guys! So I'm a 17 year old girl who just graduated high school. I was diagnosed with areata my sophomore year and wore wigs when al…

Started by Livkerp

28 May 8, 2018
Reply by Rebeca_Martins11

Views of my child

Don't really know what category to put this in... I have alopecia universalis. I have two kids. About a year ago, I was watching some movie…

Started by George

0 Dec 1, 2017

Going bald after 15 years

Hello Everyone! It's been some time since I've last logged in to Alopecia World. However, very often I'd ask questions about different expe…

Started by Jordan

1 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

7-24 Ninja Warrior show has Alopecian

American Ninja Warrior is going to have a guy named Kevin in the competetion tonight who just happens to have Alopecia. The promos say he h…

Started by hagster

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

19 Essence Bald Beauties

I was reading the news and saw this article and viewed it.  These women are indeed gorgeous.  What do you think? http://www.essence.com/ha

Started by kymkym

2 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service