Events, publications, promoting awareness (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Players Tribune Article from NFLer Ryan Shazier and alopecia

Such a great read https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ryan-shazier-steelers-alopecia/amp/ This is pretty much I went through, and I'm sure…

Started by Nammer

0 May 23, 2017

Reading Of My Book To Encourage Children That They Are Beautiful The Way They Are!

I wrote and illustrated a beautiful story that I would like to share with children all over the world who are going through losing their ha…

Started by PrincessElla

2 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by PrincessElla

5k Run/Walk for Alopecia Awareness Media, PA

Yes, on Saturday, September 17, 2016, we are doing it again!  Plus we have added a Virtual Run for those who cannot attend due to schedulin…

Started by Versida

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Versida

Am I being supportive?

Hi guys I'm looking for a bit of advice. A close friend of mine has alopecia universalis and has lost all her hair in the last 6 months. I'…

Started by MattHurts

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

Alopecia Photography Project - Calling all Participants!

This Project is no longer currrent. 

Started by DanAlex

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kris

Alopecian on Humans of NewYork

Have you see this post and the comments on the Humans of New York Facebook page?  Lots of love and acceptance. https://www.facebook.com/hum

Started by Fuzzless

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

Alopecia Video Project

Hello everyone! I am studying communications in the form of mass media and film with a minor in computer science at UNC Charlotte in North…

Started by aharmon

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by aharmon

Alopecia Video Project

Hello everyone! I am calling for ALL AGES diagnosed with ALOPECIA AREATA, TOTALIS, OR UNIVERSALIS who reside near CHARLOTTE, NC and are NOT…

Started by aharmon

0 Aug 17, 2015

Fun Run / Walk in Dallas-Forth Worth benefiting Children's Alopecia Project on Sept. 5, 2015

My son was diagnosed with alopecia 2-1/2 years ago.  He lost all hair quickly and has alopecia universalis.  Our local community is putting…

Started by WCrew

0 Aug 7, 2015

Alopecia Support Group in Northern KY

Alopecia Support Group, Wednesday, June 17th at 5:30pm open to men, women, and children.  For alopecians and those who love them. Date: 6/…

Started by Bridgid Weber

0 Jun 13, 2015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service