Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When????

When does the pain ease? When does the crying cease? How long does my child have to fear new people and going to school. Going to the pool,…

Started by Tray (Jazz's Mom)

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Linda

Abby's mom

Hi I am Abbys mom ,Tammy I just wanted to thank you all for all of your comments!Abby first found out about she had alopecia 3 years ago. .…

Started by abby lawson

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

hey

is there anyone my age sad and depressed Abby Lawson

Started by abby lawson

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Mandy

Ideas?

Are there any companies that you know of who have a range of children's wigs available? Natural looking, not overly expensive and easy to w…

Started by Vi

5 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by carly

Hypothyroidism/AA - 4 yr. old

Hi everyone. I updated our former Pastor earlier about Sarah Beth. Thought I'd copy that e-mail and paste it here..... "The end of last wee…

Started by Jodi Wertz

12 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by kastababy

AA as a baby?

My babygirl who is 3 months now is loosing hair: there are spots without hair on the left side on her head. Could id be AA? I´ve got a son…

Started by Annette

3 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Annette

HAYDENS NAILS.

HAYDEN HAS VERY BAD PITING AND RIDGES IN HIS NAILS ON HIS HANDS AND FEET. HIS NAILS ARE GETTING THICKER AND SEEM TO BE GETTING WORSE. I WOU…

Started by MONIQUE

1 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Isabelle and Anthéa

SSRI's for treatment?

Well, my daughter was seen on tuesday because she gets exzcema on her forearms, behind her knees, and under her neck during the summertime.…

Started by Miranda

6 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Miranda

teens with alopecia

hi everyone I am thirteen (almost fourteen) years old and I was diagnosed with Alopecia when I was 11. I've been wanting to talk with some…

Started by Heather

6 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by kastababy

Charlie Villanueva inspires children with alopecia

Find more videos like this on Alopecia World

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service