Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

baldness

hi evryone just to let you know im having a baldout garden party my husband has shaved his head, and my friends and family are wearing bald…

Started by karen

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Lois

Photos

Have you ever really taken a good look at the photos on this site? I took a few moments to watch the opening slide show this morning. Wow,…

Started by Tony

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by lynne

White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

Okay.. So for about 5-6 months I have had this white little hairs growing out of my head.. I mean it looks quite furry and its all over.. W…

Started by Zoey

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

just shaved

hey y'all.... just shaved my head... feels great !!!! and looks pretty cool too. I have a mound of hair (bit unwashed...eeek!) ... is the…

Started by Mark

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

I am kind of starting to get sick of wearing a wig all of the time, especially in these highly humid Georgia summers. I love riding horses,…

Started by Dielle

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

Its been 8 months

Shaved er all off because the patches really bugged me but not as much as the hand fuls of hair. I'm glad to find this group. Its answered…

Started by Yo soy

4 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Help my Mom win the March Baldness contest!

Hehe, I know all of you know all about the Alopecia condition, but this is copied and pasted from my Facebook & Myspace. :) AS long as…

Started by deanna buck

2 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

I joined this site for support with my son who is balding from a thyroid/endocrin issue. When I joined I never realized how many people hav…

Started by Kelly

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Bald is beautiful (pleace read

hi i'm Nycolette i'm a artist and i have come up with a new concept i want to do a colosh inside of the words bald is beautiful with people…

Started by Nycolette

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Dave

Looking good???

This may seem like a very odd question for discussion but.... Despite the roller coaster ride of emotions that are part and parcel of alope…

Started by jamie1

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Carla

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service