Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swimming/Summer

This is my first summer completely bald. Last summer I could still cover it up carefully with a ponytail. Now..I wear a wig all day. I'm no…

Started by Charity

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

How many people on this site just end up bicing the remains and go smooth bald?

Started by Baldboi

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

I dont mind wearing wigs to work because I am customer service and i deal with atleast 50 people a day and 85% new faces ... with that said…

Started by Sam Sam

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

Continue to shave hair or not?

im 34 now and have had alopecia areata for most of my adult years, i just use to shave it all off. ive had injections in my eye brows, scal…

Started by matt

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

Flipping the wig

I'm am just about ready to "flip my wig". I'm tired of wearing them. Trying to gather the courage to go bald. All of you look great and nat…

Started by Sheila Anderson

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Mary

Weak hair - would it help if I shaved?

hi guys...if you've been reading my blog posts and stuff you probably already know that I'm having a bit of a battle with head-shaving. I w…

Started by Keeley Tomlinson

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Pillard

To tweeze or not to tweeze

The eyebrow over my left eye is almost gone but part of the right eyebrow must have missed the memo. So, here I am, left with a few stray h…

Started by Tony

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Shaved it!

We'll.... I finally did it! (or my husband did it for me) I'm officially bald! And I have to say... I feel good about it! My husband said i…

Started by Jennifer

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

Can't decide whether to shave my head

Hi all. I have had alopecia areata for 2 and a half years and in that time my "crop circles" just keep moving around my head. I currently k…

Started by Paul dann

18 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

What will the reaction be?

Hi Guys, I have alopecia areata, I shave my hair with clippers to take control and more comfort wearing a wig. If I was bald I would go out…

Started by Sam G

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Benjafield

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service