Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So, does a shaved head itch as hair grows in?

I have diffused thinning all over, but still have lots of hair, especially around the back of my head. I have started to think about buzzin…

Started by Kate

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Carol

Trying to find the courage to stop covering my head all the time

Accepting the fact that I have FMB in private is completly diffrent than accepting it in public. I'm at the point were I no longer want to…

Started by Juwanda

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Dielle

Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

I'm debating shaving my head because I hate having long hair in the summer. I'm worried that the bald spots will be more noticeable after s…

Started by Kevin

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Amber Rose is Bald and Bold!

Bald is Sexy!

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

1 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Mary

Waxing - Will it hurt?

I was thinking waxing will give me the smoth look that I want ever so badly, has any tried this.

Started by Juwanda

8 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Juwanda

Razorless Cream Shave?

I posted this somewhere else, but the thread is pretty old, so I thought I'd just start a new one! Has anyone tried a 'razorless cream sha…

Started by Pam Hagler

0 Jul 14, 2010

Does shaving speed up AT or AU

Hi All. I am AA and have been since age 5. Off/On, Off/On for 39 years! But not only has this last bout not responded to cortisone injectio…

Started by Pam Hagler

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Patsy Glenn

I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

i was diagnosed with alopeica areata.... my hair is growing back in the many spots that i have...but its also falling out at the same time.…

Started by Tiffany Jacobs

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

Bald-ish Maintenance

Hi All, My 12 year old has been waiting for the last bits of her hair to fall out so she can be bald.  She decided she wanted to be totally…

Started by Sarah McDermott

7 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

March Baldness Contest Dallas TX JackFM 100.3

I hope I am not out of line by posting this but I feel this is a great opportunity to get the word out about alopecia. There is a radio sta…

Started by Teresa

23 May 23, 2010
Reply by Pat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service