Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Head tattoos

I have alopecia areata and it looks like it might be time for a head shaving party. So, i had this idea that i should also get a TATTOO on…

Started by Amy loves Lulu

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

Shaved head itches

Hi At this time I use the clippers to keep my head shaved. I have noticed after three to four days the hair that starts to regrow itches.…

Started by Ericka

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Ericka

Debating on whether or not to shave head

So I have had alopecia since I was about 5 years old. I'm still in "cover up" mode and it is starting to get annoying. I'm constantly weari…

Started by tazz2452

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Alliegator

Disguising alopecia patches after shave

Just wondering what ppl do to hide their alopecia patches after a shave, i don't mind having to shave my head everyday but, the fact that p…

Started by Drew

25 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

Skilled barber in New York accustomed to hair loss clients?

Does anyone know of any skilled barbers that can do a close cut without causing irritation and shaving bumps to the scalp; preferably a bar…

Started by D. Brown

0 Mar 16, 2011

Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

I've been shaving my head every 5 days or so because I've noticed that when I have fresh stubbles my head kinda hurts. If I lay on my pillo…

Started by Andrea L.

15 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Personal style

It seems to me since I shaved my head i'm more aware of my style, its seems that i'm a litte more edgy I'll take more risk, boarderline coc…

Started by Juwanda

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kirstin Traylor

New hairdo...well, more like a no-hairdo

Well I FINALLY took the plunge and just shaved the head this morning. I've been dropping the hints to people all week, getting them ready f…

Started by Greg

12 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Greg

Anybody watching Detroit 187 on ABC?

One of the lead characters is a woman rockin' a bald fade!!!!! Lookin' hot!!! **happy dance** Her name is Aisha Hinds. http://www.imdb.com

Started by Angie P

0 Jan 4, 2011

Head shave - the map effect

Hello, I am a 28 year old guy. I have lost my beard, eyebrows and lashes and am going to have to shave my head soon. I have dark brown hair…

Started by Andy

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Andy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service