Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waxing - Will it hurt?

I was thinking waxing will give me the smoth look that I want ever so badly, has any tried this.

Started by Juwanda

8 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Juwanda

Razorless Cream Shave?

I posted this somewhere else, but the thread is pretty old, so I thought I'd just start a new one! Has anyone tried a 'razorless cream sha…

Started by Pam Hagler

0 Jul 14, 2010

Does shaving speed up AT or AU

Hi All. I am AA and have been since age 5. Off/On, Off/On for 39 years! But not only has this last bout not responded to cortisone injectio…

Started by Pam Hagler

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Patsy Glenn

I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

i was diagnosed with alopeica areata.... my hair is growing back in the many spots that i have...but its also falling out at the same time.…

Started by Tiffany Jacobs

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

Bald-ish Maintenance

Hi All, My 12 year old has been waiting for the last bits of her hair to fall out so she can be bald.  She decided she wanted to be totally…

Started by Sarah McDermott

7 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

March Baldness Contest Dallas TX JackFM 100.3

I hope I am not out of line by posting this but I feel this is a great opportunity to get the word out about alopecia. There is a radio sta…

Started by Teresa

23 May 23, 2010
Reply by Pat

Swimming/Summer

This is my first summer completely bald. Last summer I could still cover it up carefully with a ponytail. Now..I wear a wig all day. I'm no…

Started by Charity

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

How many people on this site just end up bicing the remains and go smooth bald?

Started by Baldboi

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

I dont mind wearing wigs to work because I am customer service and i deal with atleast 50 people a day and 85% new faces ... with that said…

Started by Sam Sam

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

Continue to shave hair or not?

im 34 now and have had alopecia areata for most of my adult years, i just use to shave it all off. ive had injections in my eye brows, scal…

Started by matt

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2014   Created by Alopecia World.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service