Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No-No

Has anyone tried using the No-No on their heads? Can it be it used to shave your heads? Curious........

Started by Linda Rollins

0 Mar 25, 2012

Going without a wig or head cover

Will I ever feel comfortable going without my wig or head covered?  I just can't seem to get there and I have not had any hair for 3 1/2 ye…

Started by Deanna

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

Bald? Questions

Soo, today i shaved my head, well i cut it really short... whats the best way to shave it and keep it shaved? i just got a hairdresser to d…

Started by Erika

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

I will give you a brief history... I am 28. I have three different auto-immune issues that did not start until after I had kids....up unti…

Started by jlkramer

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

Head shaving. What razors?

Ive asked this awhile ago but just wanted a new opinion, i shaved my head in november and just keep it shaved now, some came back but still…

Started by Erika

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Waxing - I think I'm sold on it!

The first time I tryed It the gal was slow It hurt, I liked the result's but It was'nt happening again. Then I was talking with a gal at a…

Started by Eric Heffner

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Lee Watkins

Shaved head- now a rash?

My 13 yr old daughter her has lost almost all her hair in a matter of a month, finally shaved the last bits off a week ago. We used a trimm…

Started by Nancy Heath

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Shaving white fuzz?

Hi Im new to the site but not new to alopecia, Iv had it on numerous occasions from the age of 12 and Im now 26. Iv had AA before and was a…

Started by DeanG85

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Eliza alisa abgail

Another Bald Question

So my hair is all gone and im thinking about getting my pictures done so i can have something to put my confidence up.. but i have like pea…

Started by Erika

0 Nov 25, 2011

Thinking about the big head shave!

Hey all, new guy here. I've had patches come and go on my body for many years but last year a 2-3 inch hole opened up on the right side of…

Started by Bart

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Bart

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service