Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USEFUL INFO ON ALOPECIA IN POWERPOINT

USE THIS INFO AS NEEDED I AM A MOTHER DEALING WITH ALOPECIA AND I AM TRYING TO DO AWARENESS AS MUCH AS I CAN. THIS MAY ALSO HELP THOSE WHO…

Started by JOSE CHARQUENO

3 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by JOSE CHARQUENO

Whispers in the Playground...

Hi, As i was in the playground to collect my son today in the extreme wind I was quite shocked to have one of the women in the 'circle' of…

Started by Emma

11 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by ChasingOrion

New here

Hi, I am Adrianna and and I am glad to find this site.I am 29 years old and have Alopecia since the age of 10 years old.It was hard at firs…

Started by Adrianna

6 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Lori M

Alopecia Community

Hey everyone, this is so amazing. i have never EVER met anyone with alopecia and thought for the longest time that i was the only one. I ha…

Started by Amber

4 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

coping

I've had alopecia for 33yrs now yet it seems harder to accecpt now then it was when I was younger. My father also has alopecia and I'm worr…

Started by Karen

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Karen

Educating People on Alopecia

Hi everyone, I have a favor to ask. My daughter Lauren's Brownie Troop decided to do a poster educating people on alopecia. We are doing th…

Started by Nancy Schmelzer

11 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

New to site

Hi all, I am 31 and have had au since I was 16. I just this weekend shaved my head and purchased a vacuum piece...most traumatic experience…

Started by kelley

12 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by kelley

After three years it seems like its coming back

It has been three years and now I am seeing real hair return. I have done any teatments after the first 6 months . Any ideas if there is an…

Started by Scott Ostro

0 Oct 13, 2008

I'm coping better than my family????

Really... come on! I've been an Alopecian since May, and my mom is STILL making me crazy. She stares at my head like it holds the secret to…

Started by Reen

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

So sad...

The past couple days have been horrible. Ten years ago when my hair first started falling out, I went through so much. I had people making…

Started by Zoey

19 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Sooze

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service