Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Im Back!!

Hello everyone.. I have missed AW sooo much!! I didnt realize how much I missed it until I logged on today and started reading the blogs &a…

Started by Zoey

1 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Zoey

Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

Hi, I have been watching Crowned Regals videos and visiting her web site. Shes a great lady who is as real as they come. I shaved my head t…

Started by Eileen Simpson

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

stubborn

At the moment my AA seems to be out of control most of the hair on top and at the back is gone. People here are so brave but i just can't b…

Started by Jane

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Mary

What kinda music helps you out after a hard day of dealing with crap.

Alrighty then, hey people its Kevin, im 16 went through my first bout of AA when i was in the 6/7/8 grade and i had some really tough times…

Started by Kevin

9 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Skin

Bummed out!!

My hair started to come back after 4 years. I had quite a lot of growth, but still needed a wig. I had dreams of not wearing it for the sum…

Started by Debbie

1 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Erica

I lost my hair and kept dancing...bald

Hi everyone, Just in case you don't see it on the AW Home page under "videos", I want to alert you to a local news story that I appeared i…

Started by Mary

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nants the Rebellion Dog

Do you keep a journal about your alopecia?

This is something I have been thinking about doing. This Spring will mark my 2 year anniversary with AA. I thought it might be interesting…

Started by Georgie

5 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Amber

Coping with Transitions

Hi everyone! Before I ask my question(s), I just want to thank everyone who's welcomed me to the site already. I've only been a member for…

Started by Katie

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Amy

coping

Its been almost three years of being totally bald and have issues of getting myself in that comfort zone i need to be in,seems this site wo…

Started by Glen

5 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

My parents

My parents,Karl and Francine whom are my adoptive parents since I was 5 years old have been the biggest support in my life.They noticed my…

Started by Adrianna

3 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service