Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Documentary

You know as I sit and think of ways to spread the word about this condition that affects the lives of many more people that are on this web…

Started by Trina

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Helping a friend

I have very good friend, my best friend who I have known for over 20 years. I have always known that he did not have any hair but in all th…

Started by john

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Joshua

Is it best to remove all of your hair before it slowly falls out?

I am on my second round of Aloepcia. The first time I had it my hair started falling out in patches and so I shaved my head. When I did tha…

Started by Ray

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by glenmor

Increasing self - esteem

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok. I'm posting as I have AU and would desparately like to feel better about my self. I generally feel very…

Started by Bev Wood

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Wood

well i did it

i just cut off all my son hair. it look ok. he likes getting his hair cut. this is his first day back in school since his hair cut. i broug…

Started by talia

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by talia

zions outgoing

zion went to the 76ers game last night. which yes they won. they had my big boy on camera dancing his butt off, couldnt get enought of him…

Started by talia

0 Feb 12, 2009

I'm new...well sort of.

Hello my name is Mackenzie and a few years back i was told I had Alopecia when a couple of bald spots appeared. It was a really emotional t…

Started by Mackenzie

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Emma-Louise

how to help learning disabled 11 yr old thru AU?

We've just received the confirmation today. she's pretty much hairless (except for a few whisps on her head) and seems to be coping well. H…

Started by emilysmom

3 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Ashley

Younger Family Member with Alopecia

Hello all, My younger sister (aged 14) was diagnosed with AA a few years ago, but it's never been a very visible thing. I've been away at s…

Started by Gabriella

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Julie

Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

Got a little something to share with you all, as I STILL feel a little tug and struggle. As you all may know I have AA. My hair, just in th…

Started by Julia

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service