Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Wonderful Support Group

I just want to say thank you to everyone who replied to my discussion, "Very Sad". I wasn't expecting such a response. Everyone seems so in…

Started by Melanie

1 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Aimee

First Day

Yesterday was the first day I went to town not hiding under my hat. It was not to bad I guess I had one lady ask me how long I have been on…

Started by J.B. Robinett

3 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Mary

How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

Hello my fellow Alopecians! I wanted to share a pivotal moment in my life with you guys, and specifically wanted to hear your thoughts. I…

Started by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

How does everyone stay so proud?

Don't get me wrong, I know this is my life now. I started loosing my hair three years ago when I was a senior. I lost mostly all of my hai…

Started by Sarah

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

What things do you hear when out in the world?

I love this web site. I just shaved my head about 4 weeks ago, so without this site, I could still be home afraid to embrace my beautiful b…

Started by Jen

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

Depressed about it.

I'm sixteen years old living with Alopecia alreata since I was of fourteen. My life is very hectic since my other is mentally unstable and…

Started by Bethany Vaughn

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

Alopecia all my life...

well, i'm 16 and i have had alopeica areata all my life. a few of my friends no and have taken it well, they still love me the same as they…

Started by Megan Willmott

0 Aug 7, 2009

Losing my hair and eyelashes...

Since around June 2008 I've been losing lots of my scalp hair, and now my eyelashes and eyebrows too. At the moment I don't look any differ…

Started by Zoe

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by sarah bradley

Are you shy?

I've had alopecia forever. My whole life I've heard stories about outgoing, extroverted people who are happy and open about their hairloss.…

Started by m

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE

Balding very fast not sure if I should Just shave. So wired a few months ago my 13 year old daughter donated her hair to lots of love, she…

Started by JUDITH

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Lois

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service