Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope

My name is jay ,ive joined alopecia world because i want to share some good news with people with alopecia. Im 38 now , when i was 12 years…

Started by jay graham

6 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Deepika Gupta

Dissability or not????

To whom: I was diagnosed with alopecia over 21 years ago. I am currently 30 years old with severe alopecia areata. I am currently a Senoir…

Started by adam fidencio pongan

0 Nov 10, 2009

Newbie in shock

Hi all,im samantha im 22 i m really shy and i dont really know what to say! Im from england and i was diagnosed the other day when i woke u…

Started by samantha

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

Hey I'm new!

hey everyone, im Gill, im new to this site lol just having a wee look around n gettin used to it, ive had alopecia since i was about ten ye…

Started by gillian

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by gillian

bald isnt a obstacle

bald isnt an obstacle its just something that people dont understand you just gotta put your out there to have people understand

Started by Phoenix 2.0

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by tamgirl

Meeting Friends from Alopecia World in Person!

Today, Pam Rosse and I each drove about 45 minutes from where we live to meet in person for the first time. We had a great two-hour convers…

Started by Mary

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by robert whitford

How coping with the family´s problems to accept?

I have another worry to bother my day with this time. I just came off the phone with my mother inlaw. She is very upset with my daughters A…

Started by Annie

8 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Brand new here

Hello all and thank you for a warm welcome. It is such a pleasure to learn more and meet such beautiful people men and women alike. I am b…

Started by Mina Carlson

7 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mina Carlson

Having a difficult day :(

Hey everyone! I just needed to vent some and I think my hubby is getting tired of hearing it...lol. I was misdiagnosed in March 2008 as hav…

Started by Donna DeHoog

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

Coping?

Hi my name is Connie and i was just found out I have alopecia on Monday Septmeber 21, 2009. It is a day I will never forget! I noticed a sp…

Started by Connie Reed

15 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service