Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coping mechanisms

I was just curious what some people use as coping mechanisms or skills for their alopecia.

Started by Heather Bloom

0 Dec 9, 2009

A Big Thank You

I would like to THANK all my friends and others on this site for Helping me through the devastated times I went through when I first lost m…

Started by Carolyn Ferrie

4 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

How do you tell people?

Hey all...so, I have told people about my alopecia in the past, but I am at a new school and I would like to tell people but I feel like I'…

Started by Jessica Lau

11 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Natalie

Im so so tired......

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm really tired of wearing my wigs. This is year seven for me and it doesn't seem to be getting better.…

Started by Neial

11 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

All of these compliments!

I can't believe all the compliments I have gotten lately. Nobody seems to notice I have alopecia. At the mall, a clerk said, "I love your h…

Started by Aimee

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Martha716

We need to reach out to this young lady

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/campaigns/beatbullying/621117/Schoolgirl-bullied-via-Bebo-because-of-medical-condition-alopecia.html

Started by Frank Pratt

2 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Frank Pratt

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

We often forget about the things we are thankful for but let me tell you I thankful for all of you and the support you have given me and my…

Started by Anthony seaborn

0 Nov 26, 2009

does any one have dreams about there alopecia?

I have has AA since I was about 5 and younger. I had dreams as a kid about walking down the hall, and feeling this beautiful hair on my sho…

Started by Sarah Anderson

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Lois

feeling lonely after 3 years bald and how I cope

I lost all my hair as well as eyebrows and eyelashes and all body hair 3 years ago. I now have what I could call "peach fuzz" on my face an…

Started by Carol Wilson

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

school and stress

Do you ever find that school stress and alopecia just dont go together. I always get told to relax, so i do, but then i start getting behin…

Started by Aleshia

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Aleshia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service