Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

25th Annual NAAF conference this year?

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be the the discussion page. But I don't know where else to put it. Okay, I just heard the NAA…

Started by Emily Jayne

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Always accepted, but now the challenge of revealing it. My story

Hello everyone!   Well here is my story and alittle bit about myself all in one. My name is Michael and I live in milwaukee Wisconsin prett…

Started by Michael Gutwein

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

Alopecians in the UK - Help this young lady!

She states she feels like offing herself at times because of her alopecia. I sent her a link to Alopecia World, and subbed to her youtube c…

Started by Frank Pratt

3 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Clara S.

The Cancer Thing

Is it just me who just gets this, but every time I visit somewhere Im not known, I get bombarded with kindly women saying 'How is the treat…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

8 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

How to tell Mom and Dad you have alopecia?

Yesterday, I went to my parents' house for dinner with an agenda: tell them I have alopecia and that someday, I might lose all my hair... S…

Started by Marie-C

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by man82

Dreams

Okay,well... I had a dream last week. I had went to bed bald and then when I woke up my hair was fully restored. Does anyone else have drea…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

When is the time right to accept it?

Hi Everyone, I'm 19 and I have just found out i have AA. I am about half bald but it is all underneath so fortunately I have been able to…

Started by Nicole

9 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

So sad tonight

I had been ok with my hair loss for the last 6 months, just ok: not totally fine yet. But like i was reading somewhere on this site, it goe…

Started by Veronique

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Veronique

Called out again....

So... I might be more of one of the "anxioius" alopecians out there... But I really have come to dislike meeting new people because 50% of…

Started by Rachel H.

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

Depressed

I live in the Saint Louis area and i am having a hard time making new friends. Other than my husband, I have no friends. I really feel like…

Started by Lisa

8 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Erin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service