Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you respond?

Hey all....I am a nurse as alot of you now.  While giving report on a patient...the another nurse was starring at my hair and hairline of m…

Started by Donna DeHoog

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

having still hair and waiting/...

Hi, I have alopecia areata  for 15 years, recently was told it is scarring alopecia. I get scalp pain with sress. Pictures show I still hav…

Started by EVA LATTA

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by EVA LATTA

Do you know the title for a person who works for the NAAF to find a cure?

I want to work for the NAAF when I grow older, but I don't even know the title so I can look it up in the job market. I will be starting Hi…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

0 Apr 1, 2010

What do you do when...

What do you do when you are sick and tired of wearing wigs, but too anxious about going out bald? I already struck out with trying to wear…

Started by Dielle

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

I'm new to all of this

im new to all of this, and i really need some support emotionally! my daughter is going thru this, at first i was really strong but since m…

Started by Kristen & Karahgan

16 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

Newly diagnosed with AA

diagnosed with AA 12 days ago, have a large patch with 2 trying to grow into it on the left side of my head and a patch that is growing beh…

Started by Rachel Hunt

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Thank You

I am brand new to this site, and I am so plesantly surprised to see how many of us there really are. Growing up, I always heard I was not a…

Started by Steve Turner

7 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Shona Hunter

I am new and I need some help

Hi all. I am new here, and I came here in hope of getting some support for my wife. As my screen name suggests, I am married to a woman wit…

Started by Husband of woman with Alopecia

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Unwanted mohawk

I finally had to admit that I had a problem when a student told me the other day, "Hey! I like your mohawk!" Seventh graders--gotta love 'e…

Started by Kelly D

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Venting! When is this ever going to let up?

Some of you I may know through the Alopecian circuits through the years & it's really nice to have a website dedicated to us. ..Let me…

Started by Leresa

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service