Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Didn't cry

I just took a mirror to look at my head from the back and oh my I can see a lot of scalp. I don't really have a lot of hair on my head to l…

Started by Dana Kozlowski

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

Addicted to research

I am sure there are many of you who are addicted to researching Alopecia. I was just diagnosed last month and am trying to cope. It recentl…

Started by Dana Kozlowski

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Creams over Confidence?

I was browsing thru some discussions and found so many parents trying everything under the sun to help their childrens hair regrow, with so…

Started by Tami & Taryn

4 May 6, 2010
Reply by Tami & Taryn

I finally had the courage to take some bald pictures and put them on here

i never showed anyone my bald head except for my husband and the people at the wigshop. i didnt even show my own family. i made a lot of pr…

Started by Eve

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Going through it again

my names amanda and im 28 years old,i first lost my hair aged 8 and it didnt start to grow back till i was 16 then another 5 years til it g…

Started by amanda ackroyd

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

Scared again

My son was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata when he was 1&1/2 years old. Three years have past and I have accepted this fact of life. But…

Started by Ji

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Flood

New to alopecia

Okay this is me. A 26 year old female, with a beautiful 3 year old boy. Through my life there was nothing that could stop me. I jumped out…

Started by Michelle

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

OKAY i am finally fed up... i can not lie and pretend anymore...im tired of always wondering if my friends can tell that i am losing my hai…

Started by Ashley Garrett

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

New to this site - Would like to share my story

First off, I would like to say that this is a wonderful site. A few weeks ago I thought to myself "hm, I wonder if there was a social site…

Started by Gabe

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Tony

New to the site, with Androgenetic Alopecia for 5 years!

Hi everyone!  So I am seeing most of the members here have Alopecia Araeta, and I really cannot relate to this.  I was hoping to find some…

Started by sarah

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service