Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you!

I am new to the site.......I have had AA since I was 16.......I am now 30.......I started wearing a wig about a year ago and I am so tired…

Started by Lisa Ward

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

If your is going to grow back how long will it take after steroid shots?

Well I was wonder if there is a period of time that if your doesnt grow back in a certain amount of time , will it ever grow back? How long…

Started by letcia Parga

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

The wonders of modern age technology!

Hi everyone. I'm in my late 20s and in hindsight have had AA for about 10 years. When I was younger, it just used to be a small coin sized…

Started by Katie C

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Katie C

Hello

My name is Daniell, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 41 years old and I live in Canada, and I've never, ever thought I'd be posti…

Started by Daniell

7 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Aaron

I can't cope with this any longer :(

i cant cope with this no longer i wont it all just to go away but i know that that is never going to happen im makin my self really upset i…

Started by lucey smith

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

Dunno where I fit in...so devastated.

Hi to all. I am 39 and have ankylosing spondylitis (autoimmune disease in which my spine is fusing, pain, etc), fibromyalgia, thyroid disea…

Started by Chefpam

12 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Auntie Sheila

Can we really accept alopecia?

I know that this is a rather tarnished subject in the community however, experiencing it myself in the last couple of months and, consequen…

Started by Cristian

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

What's next?

Twenty years ago after a complete hysterectomy my body hair stopped growing. I havent had to shave under my arms or legs in 20 years, but I…

Started by Crobin

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Marisa

Alopecia universalis, a strange blessing

Hello to everyone! I am in my 60s and have had alopecia universalis my entire life. It's always been easy for me to accept, I think because…

Started by Donna Fargo

7 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Mary

Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for all the pictures on this site....it really helps to know I am not alone and bald is beautiful....you all l…

Started by Marisa

2 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service