Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for advice and help

Hi I am new to Alopecia World and have lots of questions. My 15 yr old daughter Mikayla was diagnosed March 2010  It started with a huge pa…

Started by Amanda Crichton

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

Not coping...thought I was :(

hello all, hoping for some inspiration here.........been losing my hair since my birthday(oct 13th) due to work stress and bullying by mana…

Started by susan williams

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by susan williams

Alopecia Areata Never Understood until it happened to me at 40

Comment by Belinda Johnston 2 minutes ago Delete Comment I have been diag with alopecia areata for almost a year now in Jan 2011. I had l…

Started by Belinda Johnston

16 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Patty

Will it ever come back?

Hi...I'm Bernie the newbie!34 yrs old.Married to my husband 12 yrs.2 kids.have had AA since I was 17.Same story as most..Comes and goes...m…

Started by Bernie Walsh

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

Well I'm crying a bit now as I type this :(

So it's Christmas and the usual get togethers are happening, and I know this year I'm looking a bit different. Bunch of lads being laddish,…

Started by Greg

7 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by dennis

Feeling sad

Hi All, I have just snipped off the pitiful little strands of hair that remained on my head and I'm feeling sad. Just wanted to connect wi…

Started by Seedraiser

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Dielle

Hiya!

Heya peoples! It's nice to know that sites like this exists. Anyways, I've been diagnosed with Alopecia areata since I was about 7ish? Usu…

Started by Alex Hill

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Brittany R.

Can't handle this

Hi, my name is Sonia and Iv just been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. Back in July I found a small round patch in the back of my head. Went…

Started by Sonia

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

Scalp biopsy results ?!?!?

Hi all ~ I just wanted to share with you, that tomorrow [Thurs.] I go to my dermatologist to learn the results of my scalp biopsy, of 2 wee…

Started by Leslie

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by CDC

Tribute to my mom

The year is 1935. My mom and dad were married and expecting their first child. Mom began to notice she was losing her hair. Daddy took to h…

Started by NormaJean Elzy

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service